Kids love dinosaurs. Let your little ones roam among the big reptiles of Dinosaur Planet, a theme park in downtown Bangkok that’s great fun and educational too.
Dinosaur Planet is divided into seven sections:
1. Dinosaur District – Learn about dinosaurs through multimedia technology. Explore skeletons at Big Bone Gallery and watch dinosaur eggs hatch at Dino Lab.
2. Stars of Dino – A recreation of Earth when dinosaurs still ruled.
3. Dino Eye – A huge 50-metre-high fairy wheel with crystal capsules for thrilling views.
4. 4D Deep World – 4D simulator of the under ocean world millions of years ago and featuring dinosaur battles.
5. The Great Volcano & The Extinction Live Show – Educational performance about the extinction of dinosaurs caused by a volcano eruption.
6. Raptor X-Treme – Your mission: to solve a challenging puzzle while surrounded by Triceratops.
7. Dino Farm – Suitable for young children with dinosaur rides and interactive games including a fossil dig.
Dinosaur Planet is at EM District on Sukhumvit Road, next to Benjasiri Park. You can get there easily from Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit via BTS SkyTrain to Phrom Phong Station. Open daily from 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.